Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia delays? also KLV-W40A10

• 22-03-2006 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi folks

Has anyone else been experiencing delays in receiving the black Sony Bravias? We bought one of the 40 inches at the end of January and we are still waiting. The Sony Centre we bought it at have been very good but they tell us they're being let down by Sony as they haven't been making enough - something to do with Ireland having a different type of tuner and it being a bother to make the tvs up. No idea when it will be in! Same apparently with the 32 inch.

Also there is the possibility of going for the KLV-W40A10 instead although it does not look as nice in person as the KLV-V40A10E (IMHO) but should have better sound. Anyone have any comments on the KLV-W? Apparently it is more readily available.

I know Sony are bringing out new versions later this year (or early next year) of the V series and an X series to replace the W but I don't think we can wait that long....

Cheers
    nh470

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

I have had a number of problems with sony like this.. I would be of the opinion now, "if its not in stock, buy somthin else"

Advertisement