Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Builder???

Options
  • 22-03-2006 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I want to get an internal breeze wall in my house moved and dont know where to start.
    The wall between our sitting room and kitchen i would like to moved bout 2ft to make my kitchen bigger, there is no wall above it up stairs but i think an rsj(think thats what its called) would be required there are a few other bits i would like done eg: moving a potition upstairs a few feet.

CAn anyone point me in the right direction should i get a builder or a bricky?

Any help would be grateful

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭O-Ninio

There may not be a wall above it but the first floor joists could be bearing off it. Doing a similar job for someone at the mo but without reinstating the wall. Whereabouts are you based.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭taby_dub

Im In Crumlin.

Just want the wall moved so i can fit in a bigger kitchen. I also want a 3ft wall that is like a cuboard knock down in the kitchen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mr.Wonder

You could try this guy. I dont know him personally but have heard people mention that his work is good.

New Homes Technologies & Services, , Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin
    086 3776034 / 01 8433431 tonigelbrennan@hotmail.com
    New Homes provides a range of skilled services, all carried out with an honest work ethic.
    Painting, tiling, snag lists, alarms, shower doors, brick work and general handyman / construction.
    Nigel Brennan - Director - 086 377 60 34 - tonigelbrennan@hotmail.com

Advertisement