Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

weirdo wants to start psychadelic freakout band

• 22-03-2006 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Im a 35 year old guitarist, into psychadelia and experimentatiion. looking for Musicians also into Hawkwind, floyd, Early Roxy Music, Amon duul II and other nonsense. I like to hear from a drummer and bassist preferably but dont really mind what instrument you play as long as your into, longish songs that dont really have much lyrics. You dont have to be a virtuoso either(I'm not but am pretty useful) I like bum notes, wah wah, flanging, wigging out, and eastern influences. Would be into Jamming and getting the sound right and then gig and record. Cheers Damo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

Ahh Hawkwind...have some of their albums at home always liked them veryy different!..Warrior On The Edge Of Time etc..be interesting to see,,if yu get any space hippie types for this...veyryy different...if I wasnt so attached to all im trying to get up and running id help ya out............Instrumentals...yumm:)

ciao' amigo..and goood luck....Baggio....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭billsteersnose

Hi. Where are you based? I'm a guitarist and would very interested in giving what you have in mind a go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

Hi There

I live in Tallaght but have transport around Dublin and if need be the surrounding counties.

Cheers

Damo

Advertisement