Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Podcast for 2x16 - interesting hint

• 22-03-2006 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭

Just listened to the podcast for 2x16 and the last question they answered confirmed a theory I've been thinking about recently.

To quote:

"Q: In the episode where Hurley has the "food" dream and he is drinking from the milk carton there is a picture of Walt missing - was he always missing?"

The writers mention the fact that this was Hurley's dream and at this stage he did not know that Walt was missing. How was this fact then in his subconscious Was this just an easter egg for the viewers?

They then said:

"The idea of dreams on the island is going to become more prevelant in episodes to come".

So possibly the Others (or some other entity) have some sort of control over what the Losties dream.

Claire had a dream that she would be abducted, someone would try and stick a needle in her baby and she found a cot with the oceanic planes mobile - this all came true.
    According to her diary she also dreamed she was trying to escape from the Black Rock.

Locke had a dream about finding the Nigerian plane in the jungle - he was given a deeply personal piece of information from Boone's past to help "give him faith" to go on the search.

Hurley had a dream that Jin told him everything was going to change (I assume he meant because they had found the hatch).

Does all this tie into ghostly visions of Walt and Jack's Dad and also from lostzilla scanning minds??
    Hopefully we may know by the end of the season!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

The new episode tonight is called "the whole thruth". I doubt it TBH.

That HUrley dream was really significant to me for some reason. I dont know why. I am without doubt at the fact that there are people controlling dreams for the losties.

Charlies dream with jesus and mary and the plane descending was also significant.

It better start going somewhere fairly soon or im goin to start getting pissed off. Such time wasting shiite that goes on. I mean the first three episodes of the current season were pure bollocks and went nowhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

have to agree with you there nick, except I'd add that Charlie's holy dream was not only significant, but significantly sh*t and nearly made me stop watching right there. But curiosity is getting the better of me.

The mind/dream control theory seems to be on the money, and if they don't start moving it along a bit quicker I'm gonna give it a miss - tbh reading up on the theories here is more interesting than the show itself at this stage.

Advertisement