Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why We have 2 hands

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

Stealing my joke......... Thats not cool ! ! ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Shurrup Dinjo,
    nobody believes you because that is actually too good to be one of your jokes.....:D

Chopperdog wrote:
    Shurrup Dinjo,
    nobody believes you because that is actually too good to be one of your jokes.....:D

I showed Powerhousedan that joke on Tuesday in college.... its the funniest joke he has ever posted because it's not his....

he knew that i intended to post it.... its bad form !

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Bad form or not, it's still a good joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

dinjo wrote:
    he knew that i intended to post it....

I'll vouch for that. bad form dan, just cos ur ahem "humourous" posts haven't been getting the desired responses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

lovell wrote:
    I'll vouch for that. bad form dan, just cos ur ahem "humourous" posts haven't been getting the desired responses.

Dinjo and Lovell i've no idea who ye are but can ye keep your smartass comments to yourselfs....

fine......
    im just gonna be the bigger person here and walk away, rather than being drawn into a petty squabble with a child.....

i just thought that he would have acted like a grown up and not the immature 21 year old he is, put up his hand and say..... "it's not my joke"

Fine, powerhouse, great joke...... its about time you posted something funny ! !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

Dinjo and Lovell i've no idea who ye are

:D:D:D

thats almost as funny as the OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

I want babies!

Advertisement