Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Design Ideas

Options
  • 22-03-2006 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm having my house renovated and due to the work I will need to relandscape my front and some of the back garden. I'm looking for design ideas of layouts etc and wondered if peole could recommend any good websites, book or places to visit. Its a corner semi D house so nothing unusual about the layout, its just a bit bigger than new house gardens.

I'm also interested to hear for any Gardeners or Landscapers who dont charge the earth "excuse the pun" for basic landscaping if they can provide some design ideas. Basically its to layout a driveway, and greas area with plants etc in the front and I'll have decking at the back so the best way to have this again in terms of layout.

Thanks in advance

Also what type of budget should I allow for for Labour.

Comments

Advertisement