Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Timing Belt for 110 TDI A4

Options
  • 22-03-2006 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the Mullingar area for getting the above done and also a general overall check on the car? This doesnt include the VW/Audi dealer in the town.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭HotRodDub

Anyone got any recommendations for this?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭spooner_src

Hey I am not sure where you can get it done but just to let you know that timing belt change will cost somewhere between 400 and 500 euro, its not just the belt but an entire kit that needs to be changed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭HotRodDub

Oh I'm well aware of that, but it can't be avoided.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭spooner_src

I bought my Skoda Octavia in Westmeath Motors in Mullingar and they were prepared to change my timing belt so maybe they can do yours since its all VAG parts :)

Advertisement