Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vickie Guererro losing her home

• 22-03-2006 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

I read and wrote on this forum about it earlier but now its 100% true I thought I'd post a thread on it.

Before he died they purchased in October a house in Phoenix for $630,000 dollars. She is now in the process of losing her home. Its a very sad story given the fact the amount of entertainment and joy her husband gave to so many people. And 2., the way the WWE exploited his death to create new stars, boost ratings and increase ppv buys.

The very least the WWE should do is pay off the mortgage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭castagnoli

Vince McMahon is a fu(king scumbag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

She isn't 'losing' her home, she is merely selling it so she can be closer to her own family. This new home where they were moving into is in Phoenix, a long way away from where they were before Eddies death. She may not want to uproot her kids unneccesarily, move their schools and everything.

This is just another example of a small bit of information being misread, and turned into a major non event.

castagnoli wrote:
    Vince McMahon is a fu(king scumbag

I take it back. He is a fine upstanding citizen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

gimmick wrote:
    This is just another example of a small bit of information being misread, and turned into a major non event.

I hope your right.

Just to clarify, Dave Meltzer as have others reported it but he was the first in the observer 2 weeks ago. Again, he's a great journalist at least in my opinion but no one is infallable.

In saying that, he was/is on quite close terms with Guerrero, his family and friends. He was at the funeral as I recall which was a very private affair. So I think his writing on this does have weight to it. But again I hope your right.

Well if Meltzer siad it maybe Vince is a scumbag after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I had heard that they were moving a good bit away because they wanted to try to get a proper new start on things. But it would be understandable if Vickie didn't want to move to a new house and area on her own, where she more than likely wouldn't know anybody, obviously. If she was actually "losing" her home, I'm sure someone would help out a bit

Advertisement