Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sewn

Options
  • 22-03-2006 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭

I love "The Feeling" s new song "Sewn" its quality, has anyone heard it?The video is brilliant as well!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Chris Moyles has been playing this out for months now. Good tune. Videos, in general, I can manage without.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Local Goddess

yea i know ive been saying it to people for a while have they seen it, but nobody seems to have. The video is really good, you kind of have to have a video nowadays, its quality for one. They have had earlier stuff, havent they? Id like to get some of it. Are you a fan of theirs or just like that song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Nah not a fan, I just like to see decent music/bands getting daytime radioplay.
    I'm pretty sure I heard a R1 DJ mention they have a myspace page, so prolly some stuff on there. They did a great acoustic cover of Mylo V Miami Sound Machine the other week...no doubt they have talent, unlike a lot of the usual muck.

Yeah they are really good-usless fact:the bassist is married to Sophie Eillis Bextor,haha!I really like the lead singer's voice, its unusual. And the piano riff is brilliant, really nice. I saw a review on them and the writer was saying that they are just like all the other indie bands, nothing makes them stand out, but I disagree. I think they are really good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, I love that song; can't get it out of my head!

Do they have an album out?

• Advertisement

Yeah i think they do, they have a website i think, if you type in the feeling sewn a page comes up for them. I'd say it is off an album

Advertisement