Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Eleven 10

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

nialldinho wrote:
    it got released early. play-asia and lik-sang both started shipping on monday

Correct, any online store will begin sending pre-orders as soon as they think they will begin arriving on release day (or even before). It's one of the reasons they have courier options that cost a third as much as the game itself. ;)

Play-Asia priority mail had the game arriving to people in the UK and Ireland as early as yesterday. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 PESrules

oh ok didnt know that.
    my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Just got it myself, need a translation for the menus :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Got mine yesterday try it out later in Multi player.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Played a few MP games last night general consensus was that it wasnt "right" too slow and sluggish reminded me of the abomination ISS2 on Gamecube.

Some new animations but in game it just doesnt feel right.

Play it again later but we played a few games then put pes 5 on.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Played a few MP games last night general consensus was that it wasnt "right" too slow and sluggish

Too slow and sluggish?! :eek:

I'd possibly have the opposite as my only gripe, it's gone a little quick and jerky. It still improves with playing, once you get to grips with the new changes.

Something between this and WE9 would be perfect. :)

Must be hard drive related it does seem very slow.

kdjac

Sounds a bit odd, as its definately a higher pace than WE9 and PES5. It feels lot looser as well, player reaction and turning should be a lot quicker.

Its ISS2 like sluggish and touch and just everything is damn slow. Playing 5 after it seemed to be quadruple the speed.

I make another ISO and send it over.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

does WE get a japanese PC verison?
    would like to play this before/around the world cup, have no PS2 though

No, it's a PS2 exclusive in Japan.

Mine is not slow or sluggish. I actually like the pace. It does seem very easy though. Shooting is alot better. PES 5 i didnt like , its like icehockey the way the players move.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

I will be most looking forward to the random slection matches. We haven't seen this since, what, PES1? And it's been sorely missed!

Balfa wrote:
    I will be most looking forward to the random slection matches. We haven't seen this since, what, PES1? And it's been sorely missed!

Random selection? Press L1 and Square random or a different one?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭Balfa

KdjaC wrote:
    Random selection? Press L1 and Square random or a different one?
    Um, I'm not sure, this is the one I'm talking about:
    On top of that there'll be a Random Selection Match, allowing you play as teams comprised entirely of randomly selected players

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭nialldinho

Yeah, the random mode is great!

You can ask it to pick your team from a given area i.e. Europe A, Americas, England League, La Liga etc. Or you can select between 2 and 4 specific teams and have your team selected from their squads.

Advertisement