Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Release

• 23-03-2006 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire is out now. I just think that it is too dear for € 26,99 - have to wait a while I suppose

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire is out now. I just think that it is too dear for € 26,99 - have to wait a while I suppose
    I could be mistaken (And most like am..) but Dunnes were selling it for ~€20 I believe. (Region 2, €19.99, on cdwow.ie ,so I'm sure it could be picked up cheaper online)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭tvbrat

19.99 in HMV Grafton Street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It was the fastest selling DVD of all time in the UK apparently!
    Newsround reports today that the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD is the fastest-selling DVD in the UK, ever. Quotage:

"Just under three copies flew off the shelves every second during the first six days of its release.

And on the very first day it hit the shops, Monday 20 March, six copies were being sold every second.
    In total it has now sold 1.4 million copies making it the seventh biggest selling DVD movie of all time according to the Official Charts Company."

From http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/

Advertisement