Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation: Beautican

Options
  • 23-03-2006 3:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here could recommend a good/reasonably priced beautican in the city..

Thanks in advance,
    F_M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

My other half swears by Plush they are in the Superquinn shopping centre in castletroy or in the father russell road centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Castletroy is a bit of a trek..and havnt a clue where father russell road centre is..lol

I should have said the city centre in my original post tbh...sorry about that..thanks tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

You could always try the beautician at Bellisimo at the Roundabout on the Dock Road. Make sure your wallet/purse is full, cause it'll be empty when you leave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

i only live bout 2minutes away from there..hmm..which one: convenience or the cost? lol..
    Seriously though, if they do a good job il head there..beauty has a price and what not:D
    They any good down there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Um, your'e right, beauty does have a price. Will be worth it in the end. If you want a good job done, go there, if money's no object.

Otherwise get a bus/taxi out to Fr. Russell Road (Gouldavoher) to Plush as mentioned already. Only five mins away. Book in advance. They even have massage treatments. Now that's something I'd recommend there. Lovely Australian guy doing that last time I was there, not sure if he's still there or not. Give it a try. Let us know how you get on! By the way, Plush isn't cheap either, but it's in no way as dear as Bellisimo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,492 ✭✭✭sioda

You could always try All tan and Beauty at the top of William street they are excellent and their massage is stunning. Brand new gaff too so should ahve very high standards

Advertisement