Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Order for Electric Picnic

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

dohboy wrote:
    Didn't Bernard Sumner tell all the kids to "Tell your parents you saw us" before walking off stage, at that Chilis gig? :)

Yeah man, I remember that!

Horrible crowd, but it was such an odd support slot for them to be in that I wasn't surprised. Then they got Pixies next year...

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

shroomfox wrote:
    Damn straight, all camping. I've always thought the notion of day tickets is daft - especially for something on in the middle of Laois!

Duh! did it ever occur to you that some people who live in the vicinity might want to go for a day or two. Obviously a Dub with that attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Duh! did it ever occur to you that some people who live in the vicinity might want to go for a day or two. Obviously a Dub with that attitude.

Or anyone who doesn't live in the vicinity really.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭ChuckProphet

John2 wrote:
    Or anyone who doesn't live in the vicinity really.

Yes, or anyone who doesn't fancy kipping in a tent for 3 days!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Yes, or anyone who doesn't fancy kipping in a tent for 3 days!

Meh, I'm passed caring. I'm going and I'm happy to camp.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Cant wait, friends have been going on about how layed back it was and is in no comparsion with Oxegen, just relaxing and friendly. Sounds like the completley opposite to Puncherstown.
    Suppose I will get the best out of the two worlds this year. Cant wait to see New Order, Belle & Sebastien, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Massive Attack and Bloc Party. Should be cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

shroomfox wrote:
    Damn straight, all camping. I've always thought the notion of day tickets is daft - especially for something on in the middle of Laois!

I personally hate camping. I like my comfort and to be all refreshed and energised for the next days worth of music. Without sleep I can`t function.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

They've got beach-huts etc on site, you can also rent camper vans, and there's plenty og b&bs nearby. Links on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Graham Coxon...no day tickets? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Is there any chance that some of those bands might also play Oxegen? Like Graham Coxon or Antony and the Johnsons? That just depresses me now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Graham Coxon...no day tickets? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Is there any chance that some of those bands might also play Oxegen? Like Graham Coxon or Antony and the Johnsons? That just depresses me now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Coxon is playing support to the Kaiser Chiefs in Dublin castle on May 1st. Its sold out but you may get a ticket on the ticket board or something.

Advertisement