Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

skull in belfast

Options
  • 23-03-2006 1:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

anyone know what tattoo parlour SKull works from in BElfast

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Skull himself, dosent.

theres skullduggery though,and the lads there were trained by him.

spose im lucky hes my tattooist now haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i always thought helen trained under mumblemumble i can't remember his name but he's not skull in dublin, no? you wouldn't catch me going to him anyway, i've heard too many horror stories :p helen has yet to pass out in a drunken stupor while tattooing me, which is definitely a plus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

i could be wrong, not all of em were trained by skull,as far as i know.

um, horror stories?

i have tey to hear of any,and anyone who spreads them about this artist is a liar.

fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

well, there's only one person tattooing in skullduggery, so if she wasn't trained by him then I don't know who was.

as for the horror stories, yeah, I'll take that back actually, because everything I've heard has been he-said-she-said type stuff, so it's not really fair.

Advertisement