Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New exhaust for a Focus

Options
  • 23-03-2006 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭

After a few weeks of my car making boy-racer sounds I've finally brought it to a mechanic to have my thoughts confirmed. Corroded exhaust.

How much will this cost me? And is there anywhere I could source the part (or any other Focus parts for that matter) for cheaper than what a mechanic will no doubt charge me.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

You will probably pay more for one from a dealer. Maybe try somewhere like Kwik Fit

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

btw Kwik Fit are now called Fast Fit. You could also try Advance. Either one will be considerably cheaper than the main dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Thanks lads.

I have a lad who usually does work for me and is fairly reliable. I'm waiting on him to come back with a price. What price are we talking about do you reckon? Even a ballpark one.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Depends how much is gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Jivin turkey, would you mind posting up quoted price when you get it? ide be interested in finding out how much,

thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement