Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy...

Options
  • 23-03-2006 3:50pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Where can I buy a USB to mini-USB cable in Galway?
    Anybody know?
    USBMiniCable.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

dude my house is full of them, when do you want it for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Maplin is your best bet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

danniemcq wrote:
    dude my house is full of them, when do you want it for?
    Well, as fast as I can get one really. I need it for my MP3 player. I have been dodging getting one for months and then, I went and lost my friends one for a while, she was not happy! I now have no access at home...maybe if I clean the kitchen...:P
    Can I buy one off you?
    :)

EDIT: Where is maplin by the way?

maplin is in wellpark near EYE cinema, i'm on break from work about 8 or 9 i could try and grb it then and cycle over to ya. but i am kinda lazy so would you be able to get it in Clan tomorrow if i can't get it tonight?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I can grab it in clan tomorrow, good stuff, I'll be around looking for a birthday present in town and then going out later on. When are you there?
    Also, name your monetary/sexual favour price. :)

• Advertisement

oh Tar what i want to do to you is to dark and disturbing even for the Internet...

i'm in clan 11am-midnight so it'lll be hard to miss me!

danniemcq wrote:
    oh Tar what i want to do to you is to dark and disturbing even for the Internet...

i'm in clan 11am-midnight so it'lll be hard to miss me!
    Ah, cool. I'll pop in at some point in the day.(When I get out of bed.)

so see you tomoorow night then :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

get a room...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

JIZZLORD wrote:
    get a room...

Or at least, a cardboard box of some kind!

• Advertisement
Advertisement