Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vitalic live in Dublin

• 23-03-2006 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

April 29th

TBMC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭liamk

any word bout tickets? where/who is selling them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

He plays in Waterford the following night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

KevIRL wrote:
    He plays in Waterford the following night

TEN? Would travel for that. Better crowd in Waterford. TEN has really become something special.

chern0byl wrote:
    TEN? Would travel for that. Better crowd in Waterford. TEN has really become something special.

No its a Musiklab gig. Will be on the Bowery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

chern0byl wrote:

It's a pitty about the narrow dance floor with raised dj booth that prevents you from even seeing the dj, and the crappy sound setup.

I suppose the gurning crowd of scum does add alot to it tho! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 541 ✭✭✭chern0byl

Loco wrote:
    It's a pitty about the narrow dance floor with raised dj booth that prevents you from even seeing the dj, and the crappy sound setup.

I suppose the gurning crowd of scum does add alot to it tho! :rolleyes:

You need dance floor to dance? What about the vast open area all around the club?

Raised DJ booth?...so you go there to admire the dj and massage his ego one little bit more by spending the night looking in awe at him!?.
    Personally i go to hear great music. I couldnt really care[for the most part] who is playing.

Crappy sound setup....i wont say too much on this other than the sound system having the approval of Dave Clarke. I'd say the only other thing with Dave Clarkes approval is himself....

chern0byl wrote:
    You need dance floor to dance? What about the vast open area all around the club?

Raised DJ booth?...so you go there to admire the dj and massage his ego one little bit more by spending the night looking in awe at him!?.
    Personally i go to hear great music. I couldnt really care[for the most part] who is playing.

Crappy sound setup....i wont say too much on this other than the sound system having the approval of Dave Clarke. I'd say the only other thing with Dave Clarkes approval is himself....

Ten is a sh!thole, needs a revamp tbh

Advertisement