Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi Clutch

Options
  • 23-03-2006 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi All,
    I'm a complete novice when it comes to anythng motorised so I am looking for a bit of advice please.
    I have a 98 Mitsubishi Colt and am a little concerned about the clutch. When I start the car initially the clutch feels fine and the first few gear changes are grand. But after a while the clutch begins to get a little stiffer and more difficult to press down. It's not a huge imposition at the moment and the gear changes all work ok despite the stiffness but I was worried that it may be indicative of something serious that I need to get fixed now.

Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

S.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Check your clutch fluid level....maybe it needs topping up. It'll be in a small container under the bonnet somewhere.

Advertisement