Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Signup, Verify, Login system

Options
  • 23-03-2006 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

Looking to re-write a web application in PHP/MySQL from scratch, the basis of which will be the usual signup, verify user, login, session maintenance, forgot password type functionality. I will then write the additional funcionality on top of this tied into the user information table.

Rather than re-invent the wheel, I figured the code to do all this is out there somewhere. While I can (and have) googled for this, can anyone recommend any particular packages that are relatively simple to install and re-configure ? I would describe myself as an intermediate PHP coder. An Admin side of the app would earn bonus points.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

best thing is to do it yourself. that way if anything goes wrong you know where to look. code done by other application tends to be very hard to read and understood, andif yuo run into trouble you don't know where to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

http://php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/

Ceck out the user management section there.

Advertisement