Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluebell?

Options
  • 23-03-2006 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Is this a nice area to live in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Nobody knows anything about bluebell?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

There's a place called bluebell?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

never heard of Bluebell.. where is it ?

In Dublin...apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

In Dublin...apparently.

well obviously ya cheeky sod :p

• Advertisement

Well....creid no na creid e, I just looked at the back of my dads van and it says 'Bluebell Motors.'

How about that?
    Must have popped up over night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭SpAcEd OuT

is that in blanchardstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

I went to School near Bluebell, as far as i know it equates to somewhere like Ballyfermot or Drimnagh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭EducatedGuess

For all those trying to figure out where bluebell is, it is rested between Inchicore and Kenilworth Rd[Ballyfermot]. I am sure its the same than any area in Dublin now, but good services, Luas practically on your doorstep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

I don't really know Bluebell, just pass through on the main roads, but it's quite industrial. Lots of factories, car dealers, warehouse-type retailers etc. Not sure what it's like off the main roads. But it does have a Luas service. Which puts you close to town (and Tallaght).

• Advertisement
Advertisement