Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champs League Final - Who's going?

• 23-03-2006 5:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

So who's going? I got accepted for 2 tickets. We should all meet up after the match for a pissup :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

not me,i would only go to the final if my team was there,i dont see the point other wise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Would you go to a World Cup final without Ireland (or England, depending on who you follow)?

I'd love to go to the CL Final but couldn't afford it so didn't bother applying. There'll be more opportunities I'm sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Would you go to a World Cup final without Ireland (or England, depending on who you follow)?

I'd love to go to the CL Final but couldn't afford it so didn't bother applying. There'll be more opportunities I'm sure.

i think thats for me,if it is no i would`nt go to the WC if england or ireland was`nt there,as i said above,i would`nt see the point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

Id love to go to a champions league final in the future, how do you go about applying for a ticket?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

afaik you apply through uefa around jan/feb?? do we know yet where next years will be held?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

2007 is in Athens Olympic Stadium. (UEFA Cup in Hampden park Glasgow)

2008 bids from England, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Russia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

Not going this year. still paying for istanbul :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

ianomccabe wrote:
    Not going this year. still paying for istanbul :(

Tell me about it :( But well worth it though, I think I might watch the final again now :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

How does it work? are 80% or so put away for the teams that reach the final or are they just randomly assigned?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Me and a friend heading over. My team..United.. wont be playing but the champions league final is such a spectacle. Despite United not playing it will hopefully be one of the great nights I will look back on when im posting here in 60 years time and all the kids are now communicating telepathically and ill be ranting "I remember the good old days when United and Pool fans would tear eachother to shreds on the internet"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

How did ye apply for the tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

there was a thread here around mid January with a link to an application form in the UEFA website to get in a queue for tickets to the Neutral zone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

Uefa have a ballot for the neutral seats,
    then the rest are usually divided amongst the teams that reach the final.
    Minus of course all the comps that are thrown out for big games

Advertisement