Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kavanagh's Comedy Club, Portlaoise

Options
  • 23-03-2006 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi All,

Just thought I'd take this oppertunity to announce the next act comming up @ Kavanagh's Comedy Club:D . If you havn't been before its a great laugh and a really good night out.

Next up;
    Friday 7th April, doors 8.30pm, show starts 9pm,

Headlining; PJ Gallagher (aka Jake Stevons / Jumperman from RTE's hit show Naked Camera)
    Support; Tara Flynn (The Nuala's, I Keano)
    MC Bernard O'Shea (The Last Word, Today FM)

Tickets are only available from Kavanagh's Pub, 28 Main Street, Portlaoise, prices €12 each, get them early it generally sells out fast.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kav28

Just thought i'd let you all know that Friday night is just about sold out:eek: . But there's been a second gig announced for Saturday Night.
    Again, PJ Gallagher from Naked Camera headlining.
    The Support is Colum McDonnell from The blizzard of Odd and the MC is Bernard O'Shea.

Come along if you can it's gonna be a good night out!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭TiwstaSista

Thanks. Isn't there a forum for adverts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Nice Sig

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

:d

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Lanfear

Kav28 wrote:
    Hi All,
    Just thought I'd take this oppertunity to announce the next act comming up @ Kavanagh's Comedy Club:D . If you havn't been before its a great laugh and a really good night out.
    Hi there
    Is this a regular event? Moving to Portlaoise in 3 weeks and very interested to see there is a comedy club :)

Yeah i think it is, just take a look in the window of the pub they list all the upcoming gigs. Its on Main St about half way on the left as your walking down.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Kav28

Yeah the club is on the the first Friday of Every Month, plus the odd few one off gigs. June is an exception though with the Cat Laughs on in Kilkenny, the Club is on this Thursday, (June 1st), with 3 guys who have sold out all their shows in Kilkenny. Healiners are Ruben <http://www.comedywithoutwords.com&gt;
    and Colum Mc Donnell
    <http://www.irish-comedy.com/colummcdonnell/index.htm&gt;
    MC is Bernard O'Shea, from RTE's "Just for Laughs", "Naked Camera" and from Today FM's Comedy Sketch Show "Garda TJ and TJ" http://www.todayfm.com/Article.asp?id=210384
    Just a few tickets left, available from Kavanagh's Pub, 28 Main Street.

Lanfear if you want a regular update, pm me with your email or mobile.

Didn't want to add to this thread as i think some people didn't like the info supplied, but I can't delete the thread, sorry for any offence!

Sorry, don't mean to offend anyone,

Kav28

Advertisement