Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Commute To Bray?

• 23-03-2006 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've recently been offered a job in bray and was thinking about moving from my almost city centre flat to make the commute easier.
    So where'd be a good area to look at to rent?
    Im thinking Terenure are but tried the drive this morning and it took ages to get onto the M50 southbound. Once on it i flew down but getting on was a disaster.

So any good area's for getting onto the M50 that wouldnt be miles out of town?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭whizzbang

Hi,
    I've recently been offered a job in bray and was thinking about moving from my almost city centre flat to make the commute easier.
    So where'd be a good area to look at to rent?
    Im thinking Terenure are but tried the drive this morning and it took ages to get onto the M50 southbound. Once on it i flew down but getting on was a disaster.

So any good area's for getting onto the M50 that wouldnt be miles out of town?
    Thanks

somewhere on the DART is best, either that or somewhere on the N11. I commute from Stillorgan to Bray in 15 minutes each morning. Is the job in the center of Bray or more on the outskirts? I'm on the outskirts which allows me to avoid Bray traffic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Why terenure? Surely try finding somewhere nearer to Bray. If nothing else what do you do when your car isn't available?

Make sure you still have Nitelink. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

If you are currently city centre can u not DART it ? Otherwise I agree with DART/N11/Bray suggestion.
    Terenure = getting on M50 every day :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭dmeehan

where-abouts in bray is the job?
    the location of the job will have a big impact on the public transport modes available to you

Advertisement