Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snagger recommendations - 2nd time lucky

Options
  • 23-03-2006 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all

Not sure why my last thread didn't work really but here goes again!

Well we are almost ready for the big move to Charlesland Park YAHOOOO :D:):D:):D

we are looking at snagging over the next couple of weeks - can anyone recommend a good snagger? It's a 2 bed town house.

thanks in advance!

Helen aka SJ :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Ice Man

Hi SJ,

As a metter of interest, what block are you in? Can't remember if we already determined this! I'm in block 43 number 110 and I've been told that it will be the end of April before I get my snag letter, having been told end Feb and then beginning of March!! Getting a little frustrated as the house looks complete bar the garden being laid and I'm anxious to get in!!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Manny7

We used New Homes Snagging Services at 01-2967616/jmeade@indigo.ie, no problems at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SJ

Thanks Astrofluff I emailed the guy on that site, looks good.

Hi Ice man - yeah we called them and they said it should be the next few weeks - but then they could have been saying that just to get us off their backs! As long as we are in by May we're happy.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Farglynn

Hi there,
    Just a quick reply to this in case it helps. I just moved into the apartments and used homesnag.ie and they were useless - don't use them!
    I just had a look at their services page on their website and they did little or nothing of what what they promised for the money we paid them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭dubgirl

hi there - we are getting our snag list done tomorrow yipee! have to say I think everything has moved pretty fast... We're in a 4 bed in the park does anyone know how quick they are with doing the snag repairs? I'm hoping for a couple of weeks grace before we have to sign on the dotted line

sorry for hijacking your thread SJ:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 frugal

We did our first snag at the end of March, (3 bed end of terrace in the park) . Didn't want to hurry / aggravate things too much initially, so left them to it - didn't hear back from them till beginning of May! Had our fourth snag visit this week... and its still not complete :mad: So I guess it all depends on how much you hassle them and how prepared you are to compromise on the finish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Just to recommend Fintan at www.homesnag.ie also. Quick and efficient service and a good price, and supplied photos and lists, etc, in soft copy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gstoneman

ur only man,
    guy called bob from parkland consruction 0877706376;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Pasc

Just to recommend Fintan at www.homesnag.ie also. Quick and efficient service and a good price, and supplied photos and lists, etc, in soft copy.
    Hi, I was thinking of getting Fintan at www.homesnag.ie to do the snagging on a 3 bed mid-terrace town house in the park.
    Has anyone else used him, and any issues/recommendations, or any alternative recommendation for snaggers to use would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Hi Pasc,

Couldnt recommend them enough. Fintan did our place and did a thoroughly comprehensive and professional job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Pasc

Hi Pasc,

Couldnt recommend them enough. Fintan did our place and did a thoroughly comprehensive and professional job.
    Cheers for the recommendation, will go with Fintan.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 nig76

I used a crowd recommended to me by a friend of mine in real estate www.newhomesnag.ie the guy that did it was great and caught loads of stuff I wouldn't even have known about. They even dealt with the builder who was being a bit of a pain and came back and reinspected with no extra cost. Couldn't recommend them enough.:)

Advertisement