Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fight Night 3??

Options
  • 23-03-2006 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

Hey I haven't bought a new game for me playstation in ages but I came into a bit of unexpected money today and feel like i should blow it. Anyone played Fight Night 3 for PS2? What did ye's think of it? Any other good boxing games out for the playstation? Cheers Slipss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Shadow of the Colossus or Black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

i have FN3 on the xbox360..its ****in sweet. Dunno about the ps2 version tho. altho i do know the ps2's opening movie for fn3 is apparrently just in game footage from the 360 version..lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

I have Fight Night 3 on the PSP and god it's an excellent title, it really captures boxing well..........I am an avid boxing fan and this sim is easily the closest game released so far that represents boxing, I do believe that on the xbox 360 it is awsome too.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Chumpski

Ive never been into boxing games but i got this and im really enjoying it. You throw punches with the right analog stick. Its really good and not just a gimmick. The game is especially good playing against other people. Ive had some great games with the brother. Hes an infuriating button masher and that works well in other games but not here. Single player is just ok, its a little easy, but the computer seems to learn your tactics so every fight is slightly different.

Its definetly worth buying if your a boxing or sports games fan. But if you only get ps2 games rarely then go for Shadow of the Colossus, its in a class of its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

thanks everyone that awnsered I went ahead and bought fn3, and it is a really good game, one of the most realistic boxing games I've played in a good while, lotsa fun to, id advise anyone that likes this type of game to go ahead and get it. Btw deos anyone have a list of the Unlockables in it and what you have to do to unlock them? Cheers Slipss.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

You can unlock clothing (that boost attributes) and rings, and some blocking styles, maybe some more on top of that. You do it by running through the career mode.... all of this is AFAIK, not through the whole game yet.

Advertisement