Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right, banned from UL forum, take 2.

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I can't believe people would actually consider these two chaps for the England job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Ruu wrote:
    Ah give it up please, lifes too short to be complaining about your bannings. Take it on the chin and come back another day. Thats all.

This was the 1st post...shouldve been end of thread after that! I agree with you totally Ruu. I had a thread of mine locked but thats just the way it is! Dont keep at the mods...theyve a job to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

I can't believe people would actually consider these two chaps for the England job.

it does make me wonder all right.

although, with some decent players, who knows, maybe theres something there we just cant see?

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

setmypeoplefree.jpg+tirelessrebutter.jpg=Rozie :D

Jeez man, let it go. If you don't like it, don't log on. If you do like it then stop moaning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I think we need a new card gimmick.
    It was fun at first but now the love is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Right, You have gotten the opinion of various smods and an admin. I closed the thread giving you our position on the matter after allowing you to argue your point. I did not expect to log in and find another huge thread sitting here, Tom has given you his opinion on the matter and what he says goes. I'm sorry that you feel you are being unfairly banned however this will not change things. Please do not open another thread either on feedback or anywhere else on the site in regards this matter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement