Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clamping in the estate

Options
  • 06-11-2008 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭

hi, my management company have sent around a letter basically saying that 'it is illegal to park on the foothpath or on a double yellow line'. 'Offending vehicles will be tagged and/or clamped'.
    first of all, is it 'illegal' if we are in a 'private' estate - meaning being run by the management company. and secondly, i was under the impression that not just anyone can clamp a vehicle, am i correct?
    we only get one parking spot per apartment and the visitor parking is a bit away from us. i want to stress that where i park my car does not affect anyone, but its not in a parking spot - im not the only one who does it by the way.
    anyway if anyone would like to share their views on this or if anyone can offer me advise on clamping and putting them sticker things on cars im waiting to hear from you.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement