Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Approval for Cert

Options
  • 23-03-2006 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

last week i put deposit down on ruger .22...at moment holding license for shotgun and .22......my f/o asked me my reason for applying for another .22...told him...he rang me this morning.my cert was ready and waiting,that he didnt want to delay me any longer by posting out a letter to tell me...................i was expecting the usual 3/4 month wait,cos the station is notorious (loss of applications etc ),i applied for my previous certs in clondalkin garda station,and the f/o there was brilliant,had both within a month of applying.and was expecting alot of hassle in applying for another .22.i had just moved recently to new district so i changed my certs to my new address.and again the f/o was so helpful,ringing me up and letting me know the state of play,..................im wondering are times a changing,perhaps its a ray of hope for those dealing with tallaght garda station,less than a week for my cert,i thought that was brilliant.anybody else have a good response from tallaght like i received or was i just lucky,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I hate you, that's so unfair. Waitin for my .223 for ages

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Tallaght is pretty good most of the time

Advertisement