Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desert Boots

• 23-03-2006 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

So I borrowed someones desert boots and got them filthy.
    How do you clean them, safely?

The dirt can be best described as the crap that you would find on the end of your trousers after being in a busy club. (transmitted to the boot via the trousers)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

This happens my boots every weekend ;). Good into a show shop and they have a special cleaner for it, its in a can, kind of foam and you have to get a brush aswell. Brush in on, let it dry and they will be like new!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

How much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭N_Raid

is this just a general cleaning stuff or just for desert boots? cos I've a pair of black nubuk boots that i wanna clean and don't wanna ruin them but i wasn't sure how

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I too am afraid of ruining them.

Advertisement