Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows XP Home

• 23-03-2006 9:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭

Im just wondering is the RDP featured in Win XP Home, ??

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

RDP?? Remote Desktop??

Remote Desktop is featured in Windows XP Home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

kewl yep that all I need to know, I only have XP Pro .

Thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Does Remote Desktop not come with XP Pro as well??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭tech

it does but you cant take control of an XP home pc as there is no remote tab whn you right click on my computer and choose properties

just thought it may not have the RDP connection then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Does Remote Desktop not come with XP Pro as well??
    It does.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

i thought it was only featured on pro

I heard some people say that the Remote Desktop has more features on XP Pro, but I'm not sure if it is true

Advertisement