Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking for golden number?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i just rang the accont manager and he said thats fine i can get whatever credit i have on the phone credite to my account.but im not sure if that includes the 4 months credit that i havenot recieved yet:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

drdre - it only includes any credit on your account - not future creidit based on upgrades or registrations ...

ciaranfo wrote:
    drdre - it only includes any credit on your account - not future creidit based on upgrades or registrations ...

thank you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm sure you could nudge the full whack off your next bill, all you have to do is ask, and keep asking, and hang up. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

@cormie
    But then they'd simply be crediting your account to broker the deal - they wouldn't be giving you your call credit. :)

• Advertisement

cormie wrote:
    I'm sure you could nudge the full whack off your next bill, all you have to do is ask, and keep asking, and hang up. lol

thats exactly how o2 work.i will find out how much the whack off the full deal by next week.iam going to keep asking for extras:D

Advertisement