Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

water on my fone

• 23-03-2006 11:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

I spiled some water on my phone today. Not much, less than a teaspoon. Anyway, now half the buttons are not functioning properly and i cant call anyone as the dial button isn't responding. Is it a lost cause or is there anything I can do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

the best option is dismantle it if you can eg if you have screwdriver etc and then put it in hot press for a few days and it should be ok.if you spilt alot of water on it then it might not be able to be repaired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

that happened to me a few months back. a company wanted €50 but i dismantled it and put it in a box and then into the hot press for 2 weeks. now working fine.....and i save €50 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

aye, wrap it up in a towel and into the hot press for a few days with it. sometimes it works, othertimes it wont..good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭roger 2006 yeah

cotton bud + isopropyl = keys working ;)

Advertisement