Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need House Painted - Any Painters???

Options
  • 24-03-2006 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭

I've a 4 bed semi-d in Terenure. Its got a gable end with garage. Its got that pebble dashing stuff on 2 walls and is plastered on the front wall. I need it painted in the next couple of months and don't have the time to do it myself. I do have ladders for the job on site.

Does anyone wanna give me a price?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Does the Facia/Soffit need painting also?

Gutters new or old wrought iron,same goes for down pipes.

Does the plinth need to be painted.

Window sills/reveals.

Any doors.

Has the dashing ever been painted before

Just some stuff you may need to add but forgot to mention.Before any price is offered a job like this or any other job would need to be looked at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

If your interested PM me.

Gutters & downpipes are iron, dashing has been painted before - at least I think so. Concrete sills, one wooden door at the back (shed type door). I'm assuming 'plinth' is the section from ground level to floorboards - yes needs to be painted.
    If anyone wants to price it or look at a photo of the house then PM me.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I can recommend PJ Codd (086 8569333), can't remember his company name but he did my Mam's house cos I didn't have the time and did a great job. Can't remember price but she was very happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Crosstownk its always the way with me,Im either doing nothing for 6months then all of a sudden the phones doesnt stop ringing with people looking for work and at moment I have a few jobs on but hope to have them sorted hopefully soon.

But if you want I could go up to you and have a look for you as im not far from Terenure.

• Advertisement

That'd be cool mad m. I wont be getting done for a month or two so if your busy thats cool - you can fit it into you plans. PM and I'll give you my address, mobile etc etc...

Thanks.

Advertisement