Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Noble M15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭maidhc

This one doesnt seem to have Ford Mondeo rear light clusters like the present one!

bah! no good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i just love the alloys and the shape.;)

it looks like no bodys interested in engish manufactuered cars:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

Looks nice, although looks a lot like a farrari!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

drdre wrote:
    I like it but think its a bit expensive for a noble ($130,000)
    Why is that? Are Noble not allowed sell expensive cars?

• Advertisement

Why is that? Are Noble not allowed sell expensive cars?

its is a beautiful car but you i wouldnt pay $130000 for a noble where as i can get a way better car like ferrari,lambo but an older model.Its just a perception that noble isnt expensive but they are brilliant cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

Ah - my own take on it is that the Noble is better than a Ferrari, Lambo, etc. as is much more exclusive and without the badge baggage that the others bring. Someone who buys a Noble is just looking for a focussed drivers car. Someone who buys a Ferrari may be looking for a focussed drivers car or something to help them score with members of the same sex :)

Ah - my own take on it is that the Noble is better than a Ferrari, Lambo, etc. as is much more exclusive and without the badge baggage that the others bring. Someone who buys a Noble is just looking for a focussed drivers car. Someone who buys a Ferrari may be looking for a focussed drivers car or something to help them score with members of the same sex :)

yes it is a exclusive car but is still expensive.but i would love to see on in the flesh.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Had the pleasure of being driven on three laps around Donington Park in a Noble M12, with Lee Noble himself as a pilot. Given how his cars have improved since then, I'd say it could be well worth €130k.

Dilbert75 wrote:
    Had the pleasure of being driven on three laps around Donington Park in a Noble M12, with Lee Noble himself as a pilot. Given how his cars have improved since then, I'd say it could be well worth €130k.

thanks for your input. you were lucky for being in the car with him.he must be testing the car to max capacity:D .also i would think the m15 would be way better but it looks better from the pics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Having had a look at the high res images on www.carwalls.com, I think the M14 looks better, certainly from the rear.

Gatster wrote:
    Having had a look at the high res images on www.carwalls.com, I think the M14 looks better, certainly from the rear.

yeah its actually m14 i was talking about but my post said m15.:rolleyes: i made a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Looks like we're both wrong(ish). From the Noble site is seems the M15 has replaced the M14. I wouldn't have either TBH, would save myself a few quid and get a GTO or M400, and some ferry tickets to the 'Ring.

Gatster wrote:
    Looks like we're both wrong(ish). From the Noble site is seems the M15 has replaced the M14. I wouldn't have either TBH, would save myself a few quid and get a GTO or M400, and some ferry tickets to the 'Ring.
    :D , but still the m14 is the best looking noble so far.

Advertisement