Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so.................

Options
  • 24-03-2006 2:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

so hows the three week "study break" going are we all getting through loads of work. i can honestly say ive done fcuk all and wont be either cause its my 21st this weekend:D :D:D:D:D ......im a real boy now!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

no you're a man.. you've got to do manly things now..

OT.. em I've sweet FA.. I did come into college twice... for internet access does that count??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Happy Birthday for the weekend tintinr35. :D

I did bugger all this week and last week. Really need to get the essays out of the way and then start the cramming.

But for now I'm going to log off and I won't be back til Sunday.

So play nice kiddies or there'll be slaps! :p

(I kid, I kid because I love)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

we can celebrate my b day at the beers on thurs!!!

i know the feeling peachy i have aprox 7 and a half thousand words to write between essays in the next 2 weeks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

i've done absolutely nothing - but its alright, i'm 1st commerce.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

we boards lot seem to be a lazy bunch, heres another who hasn't done anything because i'm always starting 'tomorrow'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

I'm always starting today, i get into the library and i read boards people are meeting up 15minutes later... and not to be one to miss a fine social occasion i leave the library only to return 3 hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I'm in the library every day but I can honestly say that I@ve done nothing of substance bar ****ing up my sleep schedual.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

I'm in the library every day but I can honestly say that I@ve done nothing of substance bar ****ing up my sleep schedual.

OH MY GOSH!!

I HAVE, LOIKE, SOOOO DONE THAT TOO!!!

WE COULD SO BE SISTERS!!!

WE COULD, LOIKE, PAINT OUR SKIN ORANGE, ROYSH, AND THEN, LOIKE, KISS IN FRONT OF BOYS FOR ATTENTION!!!

but it wouldnt be gay....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I've done pretty much nothing, but I've been sick, I have an excuse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

it's going grand. i went to new york for a week, then i handed in a 4,000 word essay and my masters thesis proposal, and now i'm working on my last continuous assessment project for next thursday.
    i'm not helping, am i

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I've given in two late essays, and have been working

Edit: You really don't need to know how much I made.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Font22

I've gone in everyday (except for today). it all starts off so well then i have lunch and end up on this or Bebo! I tried to fool myself and believed i would do stuff at home but nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Another who's been in most days but gotten about a chapter a day done. At this rate, I may be ready by September!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Doing the same thing I've been doing every day pinky, sitting in a physics lab. Today I'm heating a aluminium rod up with some sort of super charges black and decker hair dryer!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Popped up to roebuck (eating lunch at comp) to see if a lecturer was in for his office hours...still no show. There is no way to get in touch with this guy (no email, doesnt answer dropbox notes) and I need an academic reference for next friday.
    I'm fúcked! They usually take like 3 weeks...All because he wasn't in for his appointed times week before break.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I feel your pain! I took the lazy option and emailed my lecturers for mine, and even though one of them isn't around at the moment(he's got little children so spends the break with them, aagh!) ...they'll both be able to me a reference by my application deadline (also next Fri). I only asked them last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I havn't done anything (No worries,1st year) and i just came in now to do a bit. I realised that this place sucks donkey balls and im going home. Illl start some work next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

where you applying to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Done nuffink.

It's sorta a tradition for me, if I did any different this year I wouldn't be me, know what I mean?

No, me neither.

P.S. Happy birthday tintinr35!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

happy birthday tintinr35

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

can people stop posting about exams and studying please, its wrecking my buzz/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

can people stop posting about exams and studying please, its wrecking my buzz/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sangre wrote:
    Popped up to roebuck (eating lunch at comp) to see if a lecturer was in for his office hours...still no show. There is no way to get in touch with this guy (no email, doesnt answer dropbox notes) and I need an academic reference for next friday.
    I'm fúcked! They usually take like 3 weeks...All because he wasn't in for his appointed times week before break.

Maybe he's on holiday. Ask the secretary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

I had to go to the Gaeltacht for a week so i only got back on Wednesday and i ain't doin no work til Monday at least. So lazy....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Started today with this study lark. I needed to ease my way in so have the weekend to recuperate now then start afresh on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Have yet to do anything academically constructive, having merely just caught up on sleep after elections and Rag Week, only to lose most of it again in Clare. Hmm. Gonna be a heavy week in the 'Joyce'(?) Library next week, I fear.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've done barely any work. I've spent more time either at work than anything else... and my head is melted today because we were so shortstaffed in work. I really need to get the head down and study next week... I feel like such a waster!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Happy Birthday TinTinr35.

I haven't done anything so far, but I have an excuse. Sort-of. I've been to the library once though - pretty good as there's a 120-odd mile journey involved in each direction. *Is a little chuffed with self*

Why the hell is UCD Connect not working, just when I need it? *grrr*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I got out to college yesterday at 5pm, stood at the wall smoking and talking 'til 7.30ish, then went on the pish!! Great day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

ya so.............. had to go to hospital on saturday evening at bout 7 o clock with chest pain and shortness of breath and my 21st was starting at 9, within 45 mins doctor says sorry pal uve got pneumonia....best 21st present i got!!! only out of hospital today!!! cud have been worse i suppose!!

Advertisement