Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so.................

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

tintinr35 wrote:
    ya so.............. had to go to hospital on saturday evening at bout 7 o clock with chest pain and shortness of breath and my 21st was starting at 9, within 45 mins doctor says sorry pal uve got pneumonia....best 21st present i got!!! only out of hospital today!!! cud have been worse i suppose!!
    *sharp inward breath* F**king ouch, dude. Feel better...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

That's no fun! Sorry to hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

aw poor tintinr get better soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

tintinr35 wrote:
    ya so.............. had to go to hospital on saturday evening at bout 7 o clock with chest pain and shortness of breath and my 21st was starting at 9, within 45 mins doctor says sorry pal uve got pneumonia....best 21st present i got!!! only out of hospital today!!! cud have been worse i suppose!!

Bad luck!! Take care... I've been there! It's not nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yeah, that yucky sickness is going around. Loads of people have it atm.
    It'll take a while to get over unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Get well soon tintinr!
    I've got the snottyass cold from hell at the moment, hopefully it doesn't get any worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Bit of a nightmare tintin. Feel better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Oh just another tip. Make sure to get lots of rest. Also, even if you feel better when you're in bed or around the house, you're probably not. Don't be afraid to let yourself take a good bit of time to recover.
    I'm just off the antibiotics for something similar but it's come back again I think. More drugs for me! 4.5 weeks for me so far...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 :Renholder:

I've done nothing. Nothing. At. All.:(

Advertisement