Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pros and cons of the editor (fm2006)

Options
  • 24-03-2006 6:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭

i edited the whole EL/ELD1 i made it as "glamourous" as the EPL and gave all the teams 50+mil i did it evenly upped the stadiums attendence etc. i've won the league with shamrock rovers i know its a hollow victory but it makes the game far more playable i was wondering if anyone else has used the editor in such a manner?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Not me, don't see the point. I'd prefer to try and drag the teams up with my incredible management :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Fun is still important, so Sonic makes sense. Do the players get better when you up League Rep? Or is quality poor?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I've had plenty of fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

Fun is still important, so Sonic makes sense. Do the players get better when you up League Rep? Or is quality poor?
    Your coaches get better, the players stay the same, which sucks but you have the ability to attract players. the likes of ronaldo, henry or the high roller players won't come to you but you'll get good championship or medium prem players

Advertisement