Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

webdesign help

Options
  • 24-03-2006 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

i dont know if this is the right forum to post in, but couldnt find a better one, and didnt see any instructions to avoid this so here goes:
    i am looking for a freelance programmer/designer to refresh my site. i need some work done to it. a couple of bug fixes, some new pages added, a few pages redesigned, and adding a couple of XML connection pages(is this the right term?)
    also i want te site to be much more graphic than it is now.
    here is the site
    pm me, or contact me through the site, if you are interested in the job

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭smeggle

you would be better of in webmaster/flash with this... maybe a kindly mod will move it over for you :)

btw have you checked out the oscommerce forums? There are plenty of folk there who are experts at working with oscommerce and charge very reasonable fees for free lance stuff..

Advertisement