Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monaghan / Coffee ;)

Options
  • 24-03-2006 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭

Any decent places in Monaghan town to get a coffee? I haven't been there in years (My folks live nearby) and I tried dinkins the other day... *shudder*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

No where springs to mind for having *good* coffee in monaghan town now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Don't drink coffee, so I wouldn't know:- but what about the coffee place in the shopping centre (at the Dunnes stores end of the shopping centre, or Greedy B's (next to where Toymaster was in the Diamond)?

After that, I've no idea:- Maybe The Dome (at the roundabout) or the cafe in Flemings or Dunnes, or Jurells (next to the Monte Carlo on Glaslough St), or Louies Steakhouse (Also on Glaslough St.)

Like I said, I don't drink coffee & I don't frequent any of those places, so I really have no idea what the stuff is like

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

does this mean theres another member of boards.ie from co. monaghan?

Advertisement