Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oblivion: Sights of Tamriel

• 24-03-2006 1:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

I liked the Rev's suggestion for this so here we go, get your camera's out lads (and lasses)!

18we2.th.jpg

21pr2.th.jpg

38jb1.th.jpg

44jf.th.jpg

52uh.th.jpg

Machine Specs:

Athlon64 3500+
    1.5 Gigs Ram
    Radeon X800XL 256mb

Running Oblivion @ 1024x768, on max with bloom (x800 series doesnt support hdr). Runs super smooth with no slowdown, even in crowded scenes). Generally runs 60fps+ according to fraps.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Very nice. Would probably also be a good idea to mention your specs so people can see how things look on different machines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yeah listing the spec's you have is a good idea.

I had this thread stickied but have unstuck it for now since ppl might not notice up at the top. I'll restick it if it look s like its sinking off the forum listing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

A few more to tease anyone who doesnt have this yet :D

18ck.th.jpg

28gu.th.jpg

36xy.th.jpg

55is.th.jpg

60eo.th.jpg

72cm.th.jpg

44lf.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Those specs are similar to my machine.

This pleases me, oh, so very much.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Some from my travels:

Athlon64 3500+
    1 Gig Ram
    Radeon X800 Pro (unmodded) 256mb
    Very Smooth

ScreenShot0thumb.jpg

ScreenShot1thumb.jpg

ScreenShot2thumb.jpg

ScreenShot3thumb.jpg

ScreenShot4thumb.jpg

ScreenShot5thumb.jpg

ScreenShot6thumb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

oblivionexe10qh.th.jpg

oblivionexe71st.th.jpg

AMD 3700+
    1GB ram
    X850xt PE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Ill post some screenies later off my machine. Its beautiful. My mother was even
    admiring it. She loved how the arena looked too lol

edit: I can only post pictures at night. Ive been a bad man. Ive yet to figure out
    how to go outside during the day. The night pics aint all that great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Great screens lads, I know its a lost cause but has anyone ever heard of a way to take screens on the 360. Digital camera I suppose

Advertisement