Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun Clubs?

Options
  • 24-03-2006 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey m a member of courtlough. i want to buy a over and under 12 bore shotgun. anyone have one? budget €1000
    also anyone know of any shooting events coming up? and think in kildare? thanks a mill.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Hi Hunter W,
    Coincidentally, we are setting up a course tomorrow at Courtlough to start a pre-summer league for novice members. It is specifically for novices and those who's shooting is 'still improving'. It is worth your while having a look at it.
    P.M. me if you want more info on this league or agree sometime to meet me at the club and we can thrash out which type of gun is most suited for your needs and budget and we can organise some of these different guns for you to try.

Advertisement