Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Irish League

Options
  • 24-03-2006 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

Anyone interested in joining one? You'll need to register here www.proevorankings.com . I'll come back in a few days to see what level of interest there is. I am also considering running a cash prize tournament if this works well, for the next time.

If there is interest, please leave your email address, and i'll contact you with a password to join our little league.

I only want sound people in it, no lag cheats or fecking idiots. If you sign up you should want to play your games in the right spirit.

Cheers
    Matt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.pesrankings.com/events/view_event.php?id=23

**tumbleweeds flow past the Boards league**

Or you could blame Xmas :D

Either way good luck :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭peepingtom

what a waste of time that was! .... would have worked better if you had put a password lock on it mate, and say limited it to 12 people .... less chance of getting timewasters signing up! .... if you are interested in trying again, let me know. I run leagues all of the time on that site ... yes you get idiots that dont turn up etc, but now i just do invite only, and they work fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

peepingtom wrote:
    what a waste of time that was! .... would have worked better if you had put a password lock on it mate, and say limited it to 12 people .... less chance of getting timewasters signing up! .... if you are interested in trying again, let me know.

There was a password on it, anyone who had the game from this site signed up to it. Twas good for a while but as usual they die off when something shiny catches someones eye.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

i'd be on for having another go, with only the 'regulars' allowed play, and people that dissapeared last time excluded from it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

Yeah, no cheats like look at tegh8's tryin to win the league :P
    Say the ppl who played 20+ (but not the 38's as they obviously didnt/void)

• Advertisement
Advertisement