Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post-its left to Mickey Mouse by his flatmates

Options
  • 24-03-2006 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

1)
    Mickey I'm heading out for the night, lock the front door if you get in, you usually forget

2)
    Mickey, I'm not sure but i think it was you who left those wine glasses out all week unwashed. No worries but please wash them out after using them, they were presents from my parents

3)
    Mickey, I hoped i wouldn't have to ask but I notice the toilet bowl is in a mess most mornings when I get to the bathroom. Is it a big hassle to clean it out after using it?

4)
    Mickey, Cheryl had to clean up your sick from the kitchen floor on thursday morning. Just letting you know.

5)
    Mickey, thanks for the chocolates and tart and kind note! I don't smoke so I gave the box to my friend Luke. All is forgiven - Cheryl

6)
    Mickey you legend! That Aha CD you left playing is pure gold. I just took it to burn, hope you don;t mind.

7)
    Good one Mickey!

8)
    Mickey some girl called for you. Sounded like she was crying. Name was karen and number was

9)
    Mickey let me know if you get this you don;t seem to be answering your phone.

10)
    Mickey your jam was crap, I'd stick to chivers if I was you!

11)
    Mickey I left a surprise in your room!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

¬_¬

How do you know mickeys flat mates?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The levity and realism are lovely. The slightly forced dimplomacy is something anyone who has ever rented can relate to!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Sorry, i read it, reread it, and read it once more and my mind is just bouncing one word out. HUH???

Yeah... sorry.. i didn't undersand this much at all ..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Maybe it was just a subtle way of droppin someones number on the internet.....?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭hepcat

Trying to convince myself that its slightly funny in an offbeat / reality-and- disney-character-juxtaposed kind of way, but it ain't working! Maybe I just don't get it :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Strange post...
    If anyone found any humour in there please let me know cos I'll be damned if I can find any.:rolleyes: :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭muesli_offire

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Vinnie69

This is a Mickey Mouse of a thread!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

worst thread...EVER !

• Advertisement
Advertisement