Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God of War 2 shaky cam

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

*hides bulge*

still dying to play the new one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Is this gonna be on the PS2 then?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Christ thats magnificent, looks a bit too god for the PS2 unless they've tapped new reserves in the console.

HE TEARS THE FRICKIN' HEAD OFF!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Man, I really gotta play the first one!

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Chumpski

Im playing the first one at the moment and im just over half way through i reckon ( im in the pandora temple ). I just have to say that i think this is one over rated game. The fighting system is class and the puzzles are quite logical in fairness and much easier so far than resident evil 4's for example but there is a serious lack of boss fights.

There was 1 good boss fight in the first hour. Im about 4 or 5 hours in now and i havnt met another boss yet. Just fighting loads of enemies all the time is very repetitive. Im thinking of just not bothering with the rest of it to be honest even though theres obviously going to be a good boss fight at the end.

• Advertisement
Advertisement