Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subbing to boards as opposed to threads

Options
  • 24-03-2006 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,463 ✭✭✭✭

Isit possible to subsribe to boards rather than threads? So when I log in I can click on a button and just get a list of boards that I've picked - kind of like 'my boards'?? At present, I can do it with threads or forum by forum, but not a selection ofactual boards (which may be taken from different forums)

Sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it...!

Mnay thanks,

Ip.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No problem. Go to the forum and click on "Forum Tools". Subscribe to the forum and when you go to your usercp you can see all the forums you are subscribed to. Also you can go to the front page and click "subbed" on the left and it will display recent posts only from your subscribed boards.

That what you mean?

Wait, do you mean from other bulletin boards - like p45rant and boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,463 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Exactly what I needed to know.. thank you!:D

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement