Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skinning skills won't advance

Options
  • 24-03-2006 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Would anyone know why my skinning skill won't advance beyond 100 even though it should be able to go up to 150?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

MadMoss wrote:
    Would anyone know why my skinning skill won't advance beyond 100 even though it should be able to go up to 150?

Don't you have to goto a skinning trainer to get up to the next level, then when you skin your skill will progress ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You skinning the right mobs?
    You can just skin the same lvl mobs and expect your skill to move up.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

Are the beasts you are skinning at a high enough level? As far as I can recall you only increase your skilll from skinning beasts of level greater than or equal to one fifth of your skinning skill. So to advance beyond 100 you need to be skinning level 20 beasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MadMoss

RopeDrink wrote:
    Make sense?
    Yep, thanks everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

RopeDrink wrote:
    I've never seen Red but if it exists, I assume it indicates that you are too low a level at skinning to be able to extract leather from it.
    Yeah, the text is in red for the gathering skills if your skill is too low.

• Advertisement
Advertisement