Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online with MSN/AIM/YIM/Skype/Gtalk code

Options
  • 24-03-2006 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

hi guys, within vbulletin and other message boards the IM clients which the users are using are listed in their profiles. I'm trying to get the code together to get AIM, YIM, Skype, MSN and GTalk application launchers together. The aim, yim and skype code is fairly easy
    <a href="aim:goim?screenname=CormacM1982&amp;message=Hello+Are+you+there?">AIM</a>
    <a href="http://edit.yahoo.com/config/send_webmesg?.target=cormacmoylan&amp;.src=pg">YIM</a>
    <a href="skype:Rollo_Tamasi?call" onclick="return skypeCheck();">Skype</a>

I'm having trouble thou with the MSN one. There are a few restraints to using the MSN application launch tool, such as you need to have MSN open and be using IE only. I grabbed all the code from my user page but it doesn't work out of the box. Does anyone know what is required?

Advertisement