Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F.E.A.R. CD Key

Options
  • 24-03-2006 9:02pm

I biught Fear this evening and was told by the guy in the store that the game did'nt come with an inlay card of booklet. He said that I did'nt need one but when I tried to install the game it asks for the cd key found on the case. I checked the box but there's no cd key.

So was the guy right or is there supposed to be an inlay card. Anyone know?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Beecher

CD-Key is on the front of the manual.

Beecher wrote:
    CD-Key is on the front of the manual.

Thanks. I was positive that there was a manual, but he insisted that there was'nt one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Thanks. I was positive that there was a manual, but he insisted that there was'nt one.
    He was probably so insistent because he's the one who pilfered your cd-key!...

In his defence, he did at least look through a rather impressive looking binder.

I went back in today, and lo and behold they found a manual behind the counter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is this smyths?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i would of looked for a sealed game tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

they put empty boxes on shelves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bought Dod S last week, told sales guy wanted to open it and make sure there was one.

Tbh everyone should do it seom games are worthless without cd key.

kdjac

No it was in a small loccal toy shop. I always check for a cd key but this was that one in a million incident where I trusted a shop employee.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

:rolleyes:

You should have trusted me and just phoned them the next day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement