Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shill?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Witch! Burn him! We need some sort of "hunt" to get these guys... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Zillah wrote:
    Witch! Burn him! We need some sort of "hunt" to get these guys... :rolleyes:
    Ah... the powers that be already know of this, and are keeping an eye on this sort of thing, seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Please link to the poster or a thread, You cannot link search results

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

sorry, didn't realise that one
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054903596

actually more like a spam, but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

the_syco wrote:
    Ah... the powers that be already know of this, and are keeping an eye on this sort of thing, seemingly.

I had hoped that the roll eyes would convey my sarcasm. I think if people find a shill they should just ignore them. If people start getting paranoid then they'll start seeing them everywhere.

This was also discussed on the excellent other board that I use. It free and fun and has a good crowd with a positive consumer based marketing strategy. Check it out. Heres a link.... :rolleyes: :D

Rofl, from Dev's blog:
    Bye Bye Univershill, you may be a mega-corp able to throw your weight around in the courts but we’re angry nerds.

And there are *millions* of us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement