Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to correspond with french students ?

Options
  • 25-03-2006 10:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm new here !Nice to meet you all !
    I'm french and my pseudo is Eric-Moon , I'm 22.

I didn't know where to post this message so I just put it in this section.
    I just wanted to ask if there is someone here interrested in chatting with some french students. In fact, i'm part of a study group which aim is to learn more about Irish culture.But I think that just reading some books can't really help us to know what are the real customs, and habits of irish people. That's why I thought of finding some irish contacts in an Irish forum.

So if you are interrested in corresponding with one of us, please answer me in this thread, and i'll give you an MSN.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Ah Bonsoir Ericlunar!Bienvenue a la forum UCDD!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

French? One thing I have discovered about the French is that every woman I have ever met from that country could have their own Island in the Odyssey.

ie:le sex goddess

Advertisement